- This event has passed.
The Digital EHS Benchmark: Transform Incident Management with Digital Tools & AI Insights
May 5, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) leaders often struggle with manual processes for data management, which are both time intensive and prone to errors and delays—particularly when managing critical programs such as Incident Management. Relying on spreadsheets to report, follow up on, and bring to closure EHS, quality, and security incidents makes it difficult to manage risk and ensure compliance at individual worksites and across the enterprise—let alone identify trends and drive improvements that lower the potential for worker harm, business disruptions, and costly remediation efforts.
Key to successfully managing workplace incidents at scale is having automated and standardized workflows, seamless connectivity among teams, and powerful analytics. Fortunately, with a proven, simple, cloud-based digital platform developed by and for EHS professionals, you can alleviate operating burdens while transforming your incident management program.
Join us on Thursday, May 5 at 10 am ET to learn how you can:
• Engage team members and establish a strong safety culture
• Standardize and streamline workflows seamlessly across functional teams and enterprise wide
• Easily track risk and compliance action items to closure
• Increase your power to identify and prevent potential incidents with advanced AI technology
• Move your incident management program to the cloud in a matter of weeks
Discover how easily you can improve risk and compliance management with greater efficiency and more engaged teams. Register for the webinar today!