Focused on Scale-Up in 2022, Benchmark moves boldly to support fast-growing subscriber community and expanding global operations
Cincinnati, OH (January 31, 2022)—Looking ahead to 2022 and beyond, Benchmark Digital Partners, a leading provider of cloud-based Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) software solutions, is taking significant steps to enhance its leadership team, build on the success of its collaborative initiatives, and streamline and scale operations to meet the evolving needs of its fast-growing subscriber base that is nearing 400 global subscribers and almost 3 million users worldwide.
Benchmark enjoyed an outstanding year of successful collaboration, disruptive innovations, and unprecedented growth in 2021, despite global headwinds of the Covid-19 pandemic and business uncertainty across many sectors. At the start of 2022, Benchmark’s Founder and CEO R Mukund announced the following expanded management team roles in support of its core mission of helping its subscribers to improve their sustainability and ESG performance, and to make a meaningful ESG impact.
- Natasha Porter, Chief Customer Officer
- Donavan Hornsby, Chief Market Strategy Officer
- Naveen GV, Corporate Officer & Managing Director, AAPAC
- Vijay Alluru, Chief Product Operations Officer
- Jason Krueger, Chief Data Security & IT Officer
- Matt Bayuk, Chief Platform & Systems Officer
- Doug Martin, SVP, Deployment & Subscriber Services
The company also announced a series of notable senior leadership roles with a focus on new subscriber development, as well as subscriber services and deployment:
- Brian Bond, Associate VP, Subscriber Services Operations
- Chris Pansing, Senior Director, Subscriber Services
- Laura Fiume, Senior Director, Global Subscriber Development
- Sue Boone, Senior Director, Business Development & Subscriber Engagement
- Daniel Kuschel, Managing Director, Europe
Further, and as part of the continued growth in the leadership and executive team:
- Jen Weaver, Global Marketing Director joined in October 2021 to enable Benchmark to continue strengthening its foothold in the market while delivering increasing value to current subscribers.
- Emily Wallace, Associate Director, Product Management joined in early January 2022, bringing over 10 years of experience in SaaS product management to lead the new Benchmark Architecture Solutions group.
- Natalie Dearth, Vice President, Global Organizational Transformation joined in late January 2022, bringing nearly 20 years of experience, most recently as a chief operating officer for a cloud-based software provider, to her efforts to transform and scale Benchmark’s operations across the globe.
The Benchmark team’s collective experiences, insights, and commitment are poised to enable a large cohort of new subscribers to deploy the Benchmark ESG platform in Q1 2022. To complement these additions, the company expects to announce new subscriber relationships with established multinational market leaders in growth industries such as chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing and service industries later in February 2022.
Benchmark’s aggressive growth and expansion plans include a focus on Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America, where the company continues to respond to growing demands for best-in-class digital solutions and services paired with industry-leading data security and data privacy protections agreements.
As Benchmark continues its highly successful ESG Executive Collaboration Forum series and Covid-19 Executive Collaboration Workgroups, which enable Benchmark subscribers and outside experts to share insights and best practices, the Benchmark team looks forward to welcoming corporate and industry leaders to its 2022 Benchmark Impact Customer Conference in Orlando, Florida, May 10–12. Benchmark executive leadership and team members hope to gather safely in person with subscriber champions, users, partners and guest speakers to discuss the current ESG landscape, ESG reporting and data management, and corporate success stories; disruptive technological advances in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and other key program areas; and practical tips for enhancing the value of Benchmark ESG digital solutions, achieving operational excellence, and bringing sustainability and ESG impact to life.
About Benchmark ESG™
Benchmark ESG™ enables companies to implement robust cross-functional Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) digital solutions – locally, globally and across diverse operating profiles. Our comprehensive cloud-based software suite features intuitive, best-practice process functionality, flexible configurations and powerful extensions. For over two decades and through Year 2020 under the Gensuite® brand, we’ve helped companies to manage safe & sustainable operations worldwide, with a focus on fast return on investment (ROI), service excellence and continuous innovation. Join nearly 3,000,000 users that trust Benchmark ESG™ with their software system needs for operational risk and compliance, EHS, sustainability, product stewardship and responsible sourcing.