- This event has passed.
Tableau Editor & Designer Training for Benchmark Dashboards & Analytics
March 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Tableau Editor & Designer Training – Webinar
Analytics | Tableau functions allow for viewing and editing template reports, creating business customized reports, conducting multivariate analysis, and visualizing data to tell stories, illustrate trends and more! Tableau’s state-of-the-art business intelligence empowers you to visualize data like never before, with the ability to create tailored dashboards, interact with reports and analyze your Benchmark data with ease. Collaborate with your peers and Benchmark experts at this exclusive session to learn how to use the power of Tableau to gauge performance and derive valuable insights.
This training session offers either a single day (two hours) Editor Training, or an extended two day (four hours) Designer Training. The Editor Training is a 2-hour introductory session focused on learning the fundamentals of Tableau and making adjustments to basic reporting. The two day Designer Training takes you even further, learning to build reports from scratch, as well as join/blend data sets, making you a master of analytics!
For these training sessions we will provide you with temporary Editor and/or Designer Privileges to our Benchmark Demonstration environment in advance of the training course, and will stay active for 30 days. This will enable you to follow along and try the new skills out in real time during class, as well as continue to practice your new skills for 30 days after training concludes.
The Editor Training course will teach you to:
- Understand the ins and outs of Analytics | Tableau
- Modify existing reports within Tableau
- Customize report data dimensions and filters to fit your specific needs
- Create and change sorting/display options for report dashboards
- And share reports across your organization
Editor Session Details
- Editor Training: March 1, 2022 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Zoom Webinar
- Cost: $295.00
The Designer Training course will teach you to:
- Understand the ins and outs of Benchmark Analytics | Tableau
- Understand Benchmark Application Data Models and Application data relations
- Join/Blend datasets to create reports across multiple applications
- Create custom reports and dashboards by connecting your new data sources
- Creating custom filters and sort/group functionality
- Change/modify datasets to fit your specific business needs
- Create customized views with robust web editing and author new workbooks from published data with ease.
- Explore hidden insights with predictive models, interactive visualizations and accurate data
Designer Session Details
- Date: March 1 & 2, 2022 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM ET each day
- Location: Zoom Webinar
- Cost: $495.00