- This event has passed.
Tableau Editor & Designer Training (APAC Region)
April 26 @ 10:00 am - April 27 @ 12:00 pm
We are offering a two-day Editor & Designer training course exclusively for the APAC Region on April 26th – 27th. These sessions will help you learn how to leverage the power of Tableau to get the most out of your Benchmark ESG data, as well as an opportunity to engage with out Tableau experts one-on-one! Our expert trainers will share their favorite tips & tricks for success, offer hands-on support for report creation, and showcase best practices learned from across our subscriber community.
In this course you will learn:
- How to use the Dashboards & Analytics application module to make reporting easy
- Tips and tricks to locate and favorite your most needed reports and dashboards
- How to utilize pre-created, out of the box Tableau reports in the Dashboards & Analytics Library
- How to build powerful and compelling reports, dashboards, and storyboards from scratch
- And finally, how to control access permissions to reports and data sources at a user and user group level
We’re offering two days of training to fit your company’s specific needs: a one-day training for Functional Leaders who are looking to edit existing reports, or a two-day course for Data Scientists who want to build and customize reports.
For Functional Leaders looking to edit/tweak existing reports, we recommend:
- Day 1 Editor Training: This two-hour training is for users who are familiar with navigating Analytics and understands most of the data within the Benchmark applications.
- Cost: 15,000 INR; 1,200 RMB
For Data Scientists who want to build unique reports leveraging their company’s data sets, we recommend:
- Day 1 & 2: Editor & Designer Training is for users familiar with building reports from scratch using some level of data visualization tools (simple .xls chart) and who understands how to align various data points to tell a story.
- Cost: 25,000 INR; 2,000 RMB
PLEASE NOTE: This training is only open to APAC region users and payment will be collected in Rubees or through Support Hours